As someone that cooks a lot I always get asked if I bake as well and the truth is no…I hate baking! I find the process too complex and time consuming but luckily I’ve found a recipe that’s quick, easy, minimal ingredients and tastes phenomenal. Give it a go, you won’t be disappointed.
Serves 8, Vegetarian.
– 200g Ground Almonds.
– 150g Self raising flour.
– 140g Sugar.
– 3 Eggs.
– 150g Coconut oil, melted.
– 250g Frozen raspberries.
– 3 Tablespoons of flaked almonds.
1. Mix together the almonds, flour, sugar, eggs and oil.
2. Line an oven proof dish that has high edges with baking parchment, spread half the mixture to cover the entire bottom of the dish.
3. Spread the frozen raspberries over the first layer of mixture and then top with the remaining half of the mixture, sprinkle the flaked almonds on top.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 50 minutes.