Deliciously decadent and only 4 ingredients! Ideal for vegans or anyone dairy or lactose intolerant.
A lighter way to satisfy your sweet tooth and so easy to prepare so why not give it a go?
Tip: With the remaining chickpeas sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, place on a baking tray that’s been lightly brushed with oil and roast for 30 minutes or until golden, enjoy as a sweet and crunchy snack. Alternatively, why not try making hummus or falafels, the recipe can be found in my previous blog post.
– The liquid from one can of chickpeas.
– 100g of dairy free chocolate (I used a mint flavoured one), melted.
– 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
– 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract.
1. Whisk the chickpea liquid until light and fluffy.
2. Melt the chocolate, this can be done in the microwave, takes about 3 minutes but keep an eye on it.
3. Add the chocolate, sugar and vanilla extract to the fluffy mixture and stir well.
4. Pour mixture into a serving glass of your choice and leave to set in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.